What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
They/Them - 8/10

Slasher/horror film set in a gay conversion camp. It doesn't really deviate from standard horror tropes, but it was cool to see the queer angle, which earned it an extra point from me.

Grosse Point Blank

I've seen this film so many times, I don't know what exactly keeps bringing me back to it. John Cusack is a hitman (Martin Blank) who returns home to attend his high school reunion, perform a job and catch up with his ex girlfriend who he ditched on prom night and he hasn't seen since.

The soundtrack is awesome, Minnie Driver is the ex (who I adore) and Dan Aykroyd is another hitman trying to get Martin to join a 'Union'.

Also Alan Arkin is Martins therapist, and Joan Cusack is his secretary.

I love this film 😀

Grosse Point Blank

I've seen this film so many times, I don't know what exactly keeps bringing me back to it. John Cusack is a hitman (Martin Blank) who returns home to attend his high school reunion, perform a job and catch up with his ex girlfriend who he ditched on prom night and he hasn't seen since.

The soundtrack is awesome, Minnie Driver is the ex (who I adore) and Dan Aykroyd is another hitman trying to get Martin to join a 'Union'.

I love this film 😀

I'd watch anything with Minnnie and Cusack(s) in. Must watch this one again. Soon.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The last of the Mohicans - epic is the best description. There are parts of the that have not aged perfectly but is is still the very best of its kind. If Revenant was half has good it would be bear-able hahaha
Great soundtrack

View: https://youtu.be/UUCF8BzuxBI

I love it and watch it again every few years...

I was thinking the other day that I hadn't seen it for a while, then Netflix suddenly suggested it to me a couple of hours ago. It was getting late but I fancied seeing it again. Just finished and enjoyed it again!

The Girl with all the Gifts

Its a post apocalyptic zombie film but with the twist that 2nd generation zombie children are able to walk and talk like a human. One girl in particular is very congnisecnt but they all still hunger for flesh.

I found it very thought provoking and definitely worth checking out.

Badger_Boom

Veteran
Grosse Point Blank

I love this film 😀

The kitchen shootout is one of my favourite action/comedy scenes. I really must watch this again soon.

Adam4868

Guru
Possum.
Was in the mood for something dark...they don't come much darker han this ! Seen it before but I've had to wait a few years before revisiting it.I love the actor Sean Harris who takes the lead part.When he's in anything you know your in for trouble.
A solid 8/10

AndyRM

XOXO
Possum.
Was in the mood for something dark...they don't come much darker han this ! Seen it before but I've had to wait a few years before revisiting it.I love the actor Sean Harris who takes the lead part.When he's in anything you know your in for trouble.
A solid 8/10

Possum is darker than the darkest black you can possibly imagine. And I've seen both the black, and the film. Have you read the book?

Top Bottom