What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I've seen plenty of him thanks....you don't have to meet the fella to know he's a pr1ck.The poster boy for Scientology lol

He's an actor - he makes his living portraying characters and we only get to see whatever character he portrays in the media. We have no idea what he is like "personally" and whether his media persona is his genuine self. Plus, whilst I am no fan of the Scientology movement, Tom generally stays out of the limelight on this one, only commenting when pushed.

Adam4868

Guru
He's an actor - he makes his living portraying characters and we only get to see whatever character he portrays in the media. We have no idea what he is like "personally" and whether his media persona is his genuine self. Plus, whilst I am no fan of the Scientology movement, Tom generally stays out of the limelight on this one, only commenting when pushed.
The whole point is I find him a shoot actor,he's the same in everything he does...as for staying out of the limelight lol

Adam4868

Guru
Despite the best use of Guns-n-Roses music in a soundtrack?? Harsh...

Anyways ... if you guys get half as much pleasure from telling us how bad Tom Cruise is, as I get from watching his (better films), this is going to be a busy thread 👍:girl:

It's only a bit of fun isn't it ?
I actually think he's one of the best actors of my lifetime and I watch Far and Away at least once a month :rolleyes:

AndyRM

XOXO
Yeah but you smell.

That's as maybe.

That doesn't stop it from being a terrible film.

Or Guns n Roses being wildly overrated.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
to be fair, the Twilight saga did put Interview with a/the Vampire into a convincing second worst place of the vampire film genre. But the only good thing about Twilight is that Tom Cruise isn't in it :whistle:

Top Bottom