What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Resurrected (1989)... been meaning to watch this film for decades but it's a film one seldom stumbles across. I guess the 40th anniversary of the Falklands Conflict has something to do with it being shown. It's grim, but i knew it would be. The aftermath of war innit.

D

Deleted member 26715

Man Up (2015) with Simon Peg & Lake Bell a definite RomCom but if you like Love Actually & 4 Weddings, then I suspect this will tickle your fancy, very good script, very well acted, with the obvious outcome, of course.

The Mummy. Tom Cruise edition. A series of stuff happens and some people do jumpy things.
Universally recognised as the Worst Tom Cruise Film.

Rain Man :smile:
The Color of Money?

Most of the MI films.
Tropic Thunder
Edge of Tomorrow
Far and Away
Jerry Maguire
Interview with a Vampire
Looks like 2012 was not a great year:
Rock of Ages Stacee Jaxx Also credited as singer on the film's soundtrack [64][65]
Jack Reacher Jack Reacher Also producer [66]

Adam4868

Guru
Ok Ive gave it some thought.....after reading this.
Most of the MI films.
Tropic Thunder
Edge of Tomorrow
Far and Away
Jerry Maguire
Interview with a Vampire
Looks like 2012 was not a great year:
Rock of Ages Stacee Jaxx Also credited as singer on the film's soundtrack [64][65]
Jack Reacher Jack Reacher Also producer [66]
I've decided to stick with my initial thoughts he's a sh1te actor....I've tolerated Eyes Wide Shut purely because it's a Kubrick film,not one of his better ones either :rolleyes:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I've decided to stick with my initial thoughts he's a sh1te actor....I've tolerated Eyes Wide Shut purely because it's a Kubrick film,not one of his better ones either :rolleyes:

He also seems like a bit of an A-hole too... so my vote goes for Magnolia,. since TC plays a very convincing A-hole in that :smile:

Adam4868

Guru
He also seems like a bit of an A-hole too... so my vote goes for Magnolia,. since TC plays a very convincing A-hole in that :smile:
I was basing my decision purely on his acting skills....but if we're judging him personally I definately agree he's a aarsehole !

Profpointy

Legendary Member

As I've said before about Eyes Wide Shut, it's a film so dreary that Nichol Kidman taking her kit off failed to make it watchable

Top Bottom