What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smiler1207

American History X

Brutal and powerful scenes, not for the faint hearted.

Good switches between black and white and colour to portray the past and the present.

One of my favorite films!

I watched The Accountant and Sully yesterday.

The Accountant was OK considering it was Ben Affleck (who I cant stand!)
Sully was a good insight to what happens politically when there are incidents like this. Tom Hanks as usual was brilliant.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
An Iranian take on a global predicament with thanks to Arthur Miller. 8/10.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgPdkCB7sKY

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The Other Boleyn Girl. A surprisingly bloodless experience. Like Wolf Hall without the quality - in script, in pacing, in acting. Not bad as such, just not very good.

The Harry Potter fan film, "Severus Snape and the Marauders". Not bad at all, might I add.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's got to be said that the film we watched last night has to be, hands down, the BIGGEST disappointment of all the much anticipated sequels that has ever been committed to celluloid or whatever it is they commit film to nowadays. You'll all recall how good Godfather II was after the brilliant original and then how disappointing Godfather III was after II? Compared to last night's film, Godfather III stands out as a truly memorable movie. The sequel to the excellent Zoolander was easily the worst film I've seen since my testicles dropped. It's called Zoolander 2 or something but if I can do any good in my remaining time on this planet, it would warm the cockles of my heart if people heeded my warnings of great calamities sure to fall on anyone foolish enough to watch this absolute abomination. Zoolander 2 - just say no!

Top Bottom