What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Rear Window. Watched with my GF who had never seen it before. She loved it, I love it 10/10

Ian A

Über Member
Watched Gone Girl with the wife. Decent enough film o be entertaining, not sure it counts as a chick flick. Fortunately my better half is not a chick flick fan and we have similar taste in films.

Also a repeat watching of Il Mare after more than ten years since we saw it first time around. That would be a chick flick but at the original Korean version is very watchable. Chose that over the English version (The Lakehouse).

Last edited:

Ian A

Über Member
A generous review. I thought it was total mince!
To be honest I enjoyed that one in guilty pleasure kind of way. Not a guy Ritchie film fan so maybe the fact I haven't sat through all of his other efforts helps.

Last edited:

postman

Squire
I watched Dad's Army on the plane coming back from Orlando.Being a fan of the series,i was a little underwhelmed by it.A film i did like was The Lady in the Van.I watched that on the plane also.

AndyRM

XOXO
Metro Manila - 8/10

Philippine tale of desperation, love, betrayal and sacrifice. The twists are quite obvious, but it's well enough acted and emotionally involving that I really didn't care. Some gorgeous cinematography too, and a subtle but engaging soundtrack.

AndyRM

XOXO
Haywire - 5/10

Brilliant cast let down by generic action/double cross script. The (plentiful) fight scenes were a bit odd, felt like they lacked impact.

Top Bottom