What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I watched First Blood last night. The original and best,IMO, of the Sly Stallone Rambo series of films.

'Don't push me!"

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Watched, on my eldest's recommendation, a Tom Cruise thing called Knight & Day, in which Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise in a very, sort of, Tom Cruisey way. Did I mention it's got Tom Cruise in it?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Last night i watched last weeks episode of Inside Number 9; Last Gasp... not the best one in the series but still very very good.

Over the last couple of years at least, TV drama is blowing the film industry out of the water.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
The Silent House, a Uruguayan art house horror. Pretty good and a couple of jump out of my seat scares but bit of a weird plot change towards the end.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Last night i watched last weeks episode of Inside Number 9; Last Gasp... not the best one in the series but still very very good.
I'm loving Inside No. 9, I loved the Wardrobe one, the silent one was a bit too slap stick for me, but very well done, and the tramp one was very dark, with a great twist. I havent watched last weeks episode yet.

Top Bottom