What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
G.I Joe: Retaliation. Plenty of action to keep your interest from start to finish, 7/10.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I'm ashamed to say I watched The Sweeney last night, the remake with Raaay fackin Wiiinstun. Rubbish film, no likeable characters in it at all, that Plan B bloke came nearest. Ray overdid the cockerney bit and took ham-acting to new heights, I think he'd modelled his part on CW out of Viz...

Cockney W*nker...

the-sweeney-3.jpg

Ray Winstone

viz-066-00-cover.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I watched the lucky one with Zac Efron. A chick flick. Sorry to say I liked it, and I am not apologising to anyone.. :laugh:

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Watched 'The Wolf of Wall Street' last night. Good film, a bit long at 3 hours but Scorcese is nearly as bad as Peter Jackson for an inability to leave anything on their editing room floors.

A tale of real 80's excess, I'm not really a fan of Dicaprio or Jonah Hill but they both put in a very good performances. The qualudes and trying to drive the Lamborghini scene is an absolute classic and had me laughing out loud, its worth the entry fee alone. Solid 7 out of 10 and I'm notoriously stingy with film ratings so worth a watch.

welsh dragon

Cold mountain with jude law and nicole kidman. Great film. Lots of blood and gore. It was a lot more bloody than I expected, and there wasn't a happy ending. The war scenes at the beginning of the film were more realistic than 99% of any other film that you will see.

excellent film. Well worth watching.

welsh dragon

After earth starring Will Smith and master Smith. I had heard before that it wasn't a good film and those people were right.. it was just Will Smith trying to do a PR job for his son. Will Smiths performance was mediocre to say the least. I like Will Smith but his performance was dire to be honest. It was like watching an episode of the wooden tops.

little to no storyline, very little happened. Boring. 1 1/2 hours of my life wasted watching it as they say. Not a film I would recommend unless you are trying to get to sleep, then it will be a winner. Don't bother with this film.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Lars von Triers Melancholia. I really liked it , the imagery the way it was shot, some times you can tell how good a film is by how long you ponder over it . Still thinking about the characters now.

LimeBurn

Über Member
[QUOTE 2931369, member: 259"]Having your arm sawn off without anaesthetic would be preferable to going shopping in Meadowhell. :rolleyes:[/quote]
For some reason the other half needed to go shopping twice this week so The Armstrong Lie was my other visit to the cinema this week.:blush:

Top Bottom