What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jhawk

Veteran
Stalingrad,what a film.War in all it's gore.

On my "to-watch" list! Need to find out if it's on Netflix!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Argh, Kids discovered a trillogy of Disney films about a group of talking Chihuahuas ! I'm not watching the third for the third night on a run tonight !

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Oh! I expected it to be just a typical Hollywood action film. I'll borrow the DVD from my local library and see what I make of it.
Argo was a good film, but wasnt a multi oscar winning classic IMO.
However, it's well worth watching. It isnt an action film at all, it's a spy suspense film based on a true story about US diplomats stuck in Iran during the revolution.
You can read all about the actual events on Wiki, then you dont have to watch the film :laugh:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Sex and the City 2 (couldn't avoid it - the wife was having a chick-flick binge) ... It was sooooo bad I'm still in recovery. :laugh:
I remember when that came out, the reviews weren't so much damning as brutal. There seemed a broad consensus that it could well be The Worst Movie Ever Made.

Shaun

Founder
I thought that was Mamma Mia..

Ah, now, I liked that one - a real "feel good" movie. Besides it was worth taking my mother-in-law to see it at the cinema because when Pierce Brosnan started singing to Meryl Streep my MIL quite literally howled with laughter and couldn't stop for about five minutes, total giggle-fit that had everyone in the place craning round to see what was wrong with the poor woman at the back. :biggrin:

On the flight back from India yesterday I saw 'Rush' and THOROUGHLY enjoyed.

Both actors portraying James Hunt and Nikki Lauda were excellent, as was the story and production.

I definitely recommend it, regardless of whether you like motor racing or not.
Rush was amazing. Great movie.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
On the flight back from India yesterday I saw 'Rush' and THOROUGHLY enjoyed.

Both actors portraying James Hunt and Nikki Lauda were excellent, as was the story and production.

I definitely recommend it, regardless of whether you like motor racing or not.

Superb entertainment, really enjoyed it, Mrs 3BM thought it was pretty cool too.

Enjoy the cold and dark back 'ome Dayvo!

Top Bottom