What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Decided to watch The Mummy tonight... brings back memories.

U

User33236

Last night was 'The Butterfly Effect'. Cracking film even despite the fact they changed the ending to a happier one.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Last night was 'The Butterfly Effect'. Cracking film even despite the fact they changed the ending to a happier one.
I've seen both endings of that... first time was SPOILER when he strangles himself in his mother's womb /SPOILER, which was a bit too unbelievable, and the 2nd time was the happier theatrical ending... much better way to end it IMO.

Last night i watched Crooked House, a BBC TV movie writen by Mark Gatiss from 2008.... very good... very very good.

jhawk

Veteran
I watched Up at the weekend with my daughter. It was fabulous, and is now my favourite kids cartoon.

SQUIRREL?!

Justiffa

I started out watching total recall (yet again) on HBO.... but sadly halfway thru it ended up with Collin Farrell & Jessica Biel watching me sleep lol :biggrin:

Don't know how it measures up to the 1990 version but kate beckinsale is pretty bad ass in this one :gun:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Saw American Hustle at the flicks. Top notch cast - can't go far wrong with Christian Bale anyway but everyone else was first rate too, his wife in the film was hilarious. Story, scenes, script were all superb, luxuriant 70s look to the whole thing, easy to watch, could've been twice as long. Everyone's got a plan, it's just keeping up with who's is actually taking place. Perfect cinema.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Barney's version. I can only think it's the stupendously unstupendous title that accounts for its obscurity. A cracking film, very moving.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I watched the Coen brothers film A Serious Man last night. My friend gave up halfway saying that there wasn't really a plot and nothing was happening, but I thought it was typical CB stuff - dark and funny! It is about a Jewish man's life slowly falling apart.

Top Bottom