What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Saving Private Ryan. I have seen it 3 times so far, but it is a cracking film and well worth watching. It never fails to make me emotional.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Finished watching Lost in Translation, I thought it was excellent, good fun whistle-stop tour of Tokyo, Bill Murray and Scarlett Johanssen were excellent, minimal as necessary only dialogue and fine cinematography made it an enjoyable watch.

Jason.T

Kick ass 2, loved it

It took me ages to watch the first one because it just looked like a load of rubbish but there was nothing on one night so decided to see what it's like......I've watched the first one 6 times now will probably watch the second one a few more times too

U

User33236

Went to the cinema for the first time in ages to watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Great film and you really don't notice the fact that it's 161 minutes long.

thom

____
American Hustle a couple of nights ago - really this is one of the strongest films of the year and I expect it to be good in 10 years time
12 Years a Slave - very good but… challenging and brutal at times - it will resonate more in the US

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I went to our local theatre, the Wyllyotts in Potters Bar with MrsP to see Philomena, starring Judie Dench and Steve Coogan. It is based on a true story, and found it a really good film with the right amount of humour, pathos and cynicism.

U

User6179

lone survivor, as an action war movie i really enjoyed it, as a true story not sure how true it really is, i will say beards are made to look cool ^_^

Thought it was excellent film a swell :thumbsup:

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I watched a few more episodes of The Vampire Diaries season 4. Yes, I know, you're thinking "he's watching teen vampire flicks", but these series actually have some decent plots, and (sigh) Nina Dobrev makes vampires look so good :blush:
Originals Is better. .....spin off

U

User6179

Watched A Wolf on Wall Street last night and I thought it was great:thumbsup:

Top Bottom