What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm just recording 'Rendition' to watch later, but I think it might sicken me so I'm not sure that I will make it to the end. If so, I have a selection of other films on my Freeview recorder. I might try 'The Aviator', a biopic of Howard Hughes.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have just wasted 90 minutes or so of my life watching the formless piece of mastorbatory cinematography that was The Man With The Iron Fist.

How do these films get money to be made?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Not a film... but i watched two episodes of Wentworth back to back... It's a modern interpretation of Prisoner Cell block H, and being a big fan of Prisoner CBH, I was very dubious about a 'remake' ... unfortunately I'm hooked because it's bloody brilliant. Should be coming the Blighty via Channel 5 before long.

classic33

Leg End Member
Capricorn One. You know the manned mission to Mars, that doesn't actually go& the astronauts "burn up on re-entry"!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Wadjda, a film about a girl in Saudi Arabia testing the limits of an authoritarian society. Excellent film by first-time director and first-time actress in the lead role. If it's showing near you, go and see it. Bicycles are involved!

Top Bottom