Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
but what if Brad doesn't crack, and Froome has the legs to take some time..... I doubt he would, but if he could, who would blame him?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's live on the red button - with no ad break every 45 seconds
thumbsup.png

If you don't have sky/freesat then the red button doesn't work -so watch on line at ITV.com. Otherwise find another web stream from the likes of Cyclingfans.com

ITV4 aren't broadcasting on TV on the 4th Sept (although there will be an extended highlights).

iLB

Hello there
but what if Brad doesn't crack, and Froome has the legs to take some time..... I doubt he would, but if he could, who would blame him?

it wouldn't be very sporting to stab your team leader in the back though would it, wouldn't go down well with team management if he's looking for a new contract at sky!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Win the Veulta and you don't have to worry about your next contract, you'll be fending the teams off.

But none of your future team mates would ever trust you completely if you did that. You'd have to be supremely talented and sure of being able to win yourself, and while Froome is good, he's not that good.

But none of your future team mates would ever trust you completely if you did that. You'd have to be supremely talented and sure of being able to win yourself, and while Froome is good, he's not that good.
True, but if you're recruited to target GT wins then a team will be built round you with that in mind. Having said that, I don't think Froome will try to steal a march on Wiggins. He's still young and must realise that he's still on a learning curve and has plenty of time.

brockers

Spanish feed here for those what can't be doing with signing up to ITV

Of course with this being the most important day of the race and with ITV being ITV, there is no live ITV coverage on terrestial TV.

Oh my fiddledidee! were my words upon discovering this.

So hooked up the Eurosport feed off the other dish.

beastie

Guru
Of course with this being the most important day of the race and with ITV being ITV, there is no live ITV coverage on terrestial TV.

Oh my fiddledidee! were my words upon discovering this.

So hooked up the Eurosport feed off the other dish.

which eurosport feed?

I can't get it on Sky

Top Bottom