Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woohoo

Veteran
Are ITV4 buying in someone elses pix and commentary?

The Antipodian bloke is doing my head in!

They always buy in TV coverage. You don't think that ITV4 have their own TV motorbikes and helicopters do you?

... and on the TdF, the Phil and Paul commentary in bought in. It is syndicated all over the world including to the"Antipodes" where, no doubt, the locals whinge about the terrible accents of the commentary team ;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That was INCREDIBLE!

What a ride by Wiggo and Froome, I was on the edge of my seat for the last half hour.

It's the first stage I've had the chance to watch live and it was fantastic. Almost everyone except Moelema lost big time to the pair of them. Great pressure riding again. They still have to hang in there tomorrow though, and it's going to be a vicious stage.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Phew, great ride by Froome and Wiggo. He was well ****ed at the end.

I seem to remember, possibly falsely, that Cobo was a bit dubious during the Ricco years? Anyone remember that?

raindog

er.....
Cobo a real danger now - only 55 down on general.
And it ain't over yet with the Angryglue climb tomorrow, and Nibali could pull that time back on one descent if he's feeling good.

What a fighter Brad is though, and it's not as if he just sits on Froome's wheel - he took some long turns himself up front to pull that group up there.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cobo a real danger now - only 55 down on general.
And it ain't over yet with the Angryglue climb tomorrow, and Nibali could pull that time back on one descent if he's feeling good.

What a fighter Brad is though, and it's not as if he just sits on Froome's wheel - he took some long turns himself up front to pull that group up there.

Angryglue! Very good :biggrin:

I've been biting my lip about Wiggo but you have to acknowledge today's ride, fantastic. Tomorrow could change everything though, so I'll keep biting my lip.

wildjetskier

Phew, great ride by Froome and Wiggo. He was well ****ed at the end.

Certainly was Froome looked a bit fresher, but what a ride Brilliant.

Wiggins is now 11/10 odds... Brad was 16/1 last week
Mollema is 11/4
Cobo is 11/2

Interesting.......

iLB

Hello there
Watching the Brad and Chris show smash it to pieces was the perfect antidote to mowing the lawn this afternoon (yawwwwn), fantastic to watch.

According to Cath Wiggins on twitter neither ITV or brit eurosport are showing tomorrow's stage?! Say it ain't so...

Watching the Brad and Chris show smash it to pieces was the perfect antidote to mowing the lawn this afternoon (yawwwwn), fantastic to watch.

According to Cath Wiggins on twitter neither ITV or brit eurosport are showing tomorrow's stage?! Say it ain't so...
It's live on the red button - with no ad break every 45 seconds
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom