Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
EuroSport is not broadcasting anymore. Does anyway know why?

What makes you say that? They flagged up tomorrow's stage at the end of today's.

rockyraccoon

Veteran
What makes you say that? They flagged up tomorrow's stage at the end of today's.

unsure.gif
I usually record the live stages to watch at night. The Sky TV Guide is showing Live US Open Tennis for the rest of this week

Edited: just realised.. there are 3 EuroSport channels (1, 2 and HD).

I was talking about HD channel

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hear he has a look-alike mashing it up around the south downs. Only, this one spends far too much time in the company of a certain Mr Harvey :whistle:

:biggrin: I owe it all to my welsh-exiled coach :thumbsup:

VamP

Banned
Six riders separarted by 36 seconds :eek:

Would it be an understatement to say that this one is wide open? :whistle:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Odd that the GCers let Kessiakoff and Mollema get 5 seconds on the run in and Mollema get another 7 seconds on the first sprint. May not be crucial but it pushes Nibali down to 4th.

Today has a big climb in the middle but a 60km stretch to the finish. Maybe a breakaway day with the GC on hold?

I have to give up with ITV4. I had no clue what was happening today, it really was poor. Back to the crappy internet pictures from Eurosport and decent commentary

woohoo

Veteran
I have to give up with ITV4. I had no clue what was happening today, it really was poor. Back to the crappy internet pictures from Eurosport and decent commentary
They said it was due to thunderstorms elsewhere interfering with the transmissions from the helicopter. Don't know if Eurosport used the same feed and were also affected but I've read comments from other European e.g. Danish viewers saying the same thing about the TV coverage/quality: so the problem is not confined to ITV4.

PS The quality got better later on.

They said it was due to thunderstorms elsewhere interfering with the transmissions from the helicopter. Don't know if Eurosport used the same feed and were also affected but I've read comments from other European e.g. Danish viewers saying the same thing about the TV coverage/quality: so the problem is not confined to ITV4.

PS The quality got better later on.

No, it was more the commentary which did nothing to clarify the poor pictures today. For instance, the Nibali chase I was clueless on. It's not just today either, I've been persevering but I think I'll give up now.

Top Bottom