Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
steephill.tv and foloow the links

A bit steep that slope, Eh? Sometimes, it's tiring just to watch the angle of the bikes as they ascend, and Cobo tore a big chunk of bread from Bradley's loaf. Froome did well though, and he seemed to be trying to pull Wiggins along when it got tougher...

Great ride by Cobo, bitterly disappointed to see Wiggins crack but there's still a week left and third and second in a Grand Tour by brits, who'd have thought it a few years ago. Let's hope they stay there and put in a few attacks to make next week exciting.

beastie

Guru
I'm not pickin on you but do ya think they would like those 42 seconds more or less now!?

I wonder if Froome was on the limit all the way or if he could have left Wiggo earlier?

Either way Sky must attack for sprint bonuses and win bonuses now. 20 secs is only one stage win. Cmon Froome and Wiggins.

I'm not pickin on you but do ya think they would like those 42 seconds more or less now!?
I called that well, didn't I?
icon_redface.gif

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Cobo did look very fresh, didn't he?

Anyway, I don't think Froome had much more left than Wiggins; they were both all over the place on that final steep section just before the cameraman went down...

Sky are going to have to try something in this last week, but there aren't many opportunities.

yello

Cobo flew up there - didn't even look knackered in the interview.

That's exactly what my mum said! She's highly suspicious given how hard others were finding it!!

The coverage I saw seemed to loose Wiggins, Froome et al with 6km to go. I saw Wiggins falling off the back but was having to try and translate from the Dutch/Flemish commentators as to what was going on. I think I saw a camera hit the deck and wondered if that was the cause.

Top Bottom