Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex_cycles

Veteran
While up at centre parcs I ticked off 1 of the top 75 midlands climbs which does not show I've ridden it on the App despite the Strava link taking you to my effort wonder if the update is also responsible for this issue

A few weeks ago I did a couple of the 100 in London. Despite appearing on Strava, the 100 climbs app refused to add them until I actually updated the app itself on my phone.

steverob

Guru
It's not just Veloviewer (and Squadrats and a number of other sites) that the Strava update has broken - it's also broken Strava itself! They've managed to make it so that no-one can create new segments or edit existing ones. It was first noticed on Friday, but it's taken until today for Strava to admit and start to look in to it.

Norry1

Legendary Member
It's not just Veloviewer (and Squadrats and a number of other sites) that the Strava update has broken - it's also broken Strava itself! They've managed to make it so that no-one can create new segments or edit existing ones. It was first noticed on Friday, but it's taken until today for Strava to admit and start to look in to it.

I keep getting "Page not Found" or similar when I am flicking around Strava - then it works when I refresh.

13 rider

Guru
A few weeks ago I did a couple of the 100 in London. Despite appearing on Strava, the 100 climbs app refused to add them until I actually updated the app itself on my phone.
To make it even stranger ,I downloaded the app on to my phone it's currently on my tablet and this missed another climb I had done as well as the 1 I'd just done

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
A ride up to Lincoln via these squares.

1728145610196.png

I did 100 miles and 3,048 feet of climbing, which the vast majority were between mile 40 and 70, first 40 miles pretty flat, last 30 miles very flat.

Anyway, its 18 new squares and the max cluster increased by 37

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Another imperial ton saw me grab some squares above Nottingham including the 2 I missed by not riding too and from Centre Parcs ,looks like I grabbed a few of the squares that @Supersuperleeds did this month , 11 new squares total 6535 ,27 on max cluster total 3491,as I filled in a few annoying holes , Just need 4 squares on my northern edge boarder to complete another horizontal line but there near Carrington water so that will be a hilly ride

Spartak