Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
A ride with my dad, so operating within the limits of a flat and sensible route!

View attachment 743715

Wow, camera's are much better with low light these days!

I had a really bad one a few years back...
1725267938348.png

Solocle

Über Member
Wow, camera's are much better with low light these days!

I had a really bad one a few years back...
View attachment 743717

iPhone 12 Pro, I think it was about a 3 second exposure?

This was a 10 second exposure with the same camera.
IMG_2249.JPEG

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Yeah, my newer dark pics are much better.

The church and cranes claim to be 1/15th of a second. The church must have been floodlit but the cranes are just ambient London light circa 11.30pm.
The windmill was out in dark countryside, just a featureless, almost-invisible silhouette against the stars at 1.15am.

I illuminated it with a cheap bike torch from 110 metres away and i'm sure it was a long exposure, but the photo properties say only 1/3rd of a second.

Aha, it also says an ISO of over 15,000 and my phone only goes up to ISO600, so clearly it's done some automatic post-processing.

Was probably a 3-5 second exposure. The cranes too, now i think about it.

5c703623-c32a-4e36-9716-e8d721605801-1_all_20757.jpg

5c703623-c32a-4e36-9716-e8d721605801-1_all_22657.jpg

1000014473.jpg

On the warm up to yesterdays F11/10 TT I took a wonder randomly down a few streets on the off chance I'd get a tile, I got one but with a little planning I could have easily got more. I doubt I'll be there again though most folk get a pb there but I was over a minute down on mine, I didn't fancy the potholes traffic and the steep downhill in combination with my erratic post chemo hands and sat up for most of it. The tile was the only bonus 🙃

1726427905217.png

steverob

Guru
@HLaB That’s my neck of the woods! I did see a few riders with numbers on their backs (including one tandem) warming up while on the road through Aston Clinton yesterday but didn’t know what the event was. Should have guessed it was a TT as there were a number of disc wheels amongst them.

alex_cycles

Veteran
@HLaB That’s my neck of the woods! I did see a few riders with numbers on their backs (including one tandem) warming up while on the road through Aston Clinton yesterday but didn’t know what the event was. Should have guessed it was a TT as there were a number of disc wheels amongst them.

I was near there this morning - early. Had to drop my wife off at Stansted. Got caught out by the road closure at Waddesdon too 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom