Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I’m relatively new to tile collecting, so I’m still at the point where it doesn’t take a mammoth effort to add a few tiles. Even so, the 70 I picked up on the Fridays Maldon ride was my second biggest haul to date 😁
It’ll be back to a more modest local pickings for a while now

Welcome :okay:

Solocle

Über Member
A long ride (227km) on Saturday over to boxhill and back which added 57 tiles and 6 to my max cluster taking it over the 1,000 mark.

5713 tiles, average of 7.821 km per tile
Max square 26x26
Max Cluster: 1003

Kilocluster is a nice milestone :smile: . This was mine on passing the threshold. Interestingly it wasn't the massive gain from connecting Oxford, but a month later, filling in around Weymouth.
1727078557690.png

13 rider

Guru
A weekend away at centre parc Sherwood forest saw a couple of rides add 37 new squares up to 6524 and 10 to max cluster up to 3464 , the weather on Friday and Monday put paid to riding up or back so I had planned to grab a couple on my northern edge of my max square so need to replan a route to grab them

Norry1

Legendary Member
It appears the chrome extension for velo viewer Strava overlay is currently not working . It's believed the latest Strava update has stopped it working

Glad you posted this. It disappeared for me and I was going to ask if anyone else had the issue.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
It appears the chrome extension for velo viewer Strava overlay is currently not working . It's believed the latest Strava update has stopped it working

Glad you posted this. It disappeared for me and I was going to ask if anyone else had the issue.

Veloviewer know about it and are looking into it.

The new interface on Strava route planner is a right mess, absolute nightmare to use.

13 rider

Guru
While up at centre parcs I ticked off 1 of the top 75 midlands climbs which does not show I've ridden it on the App despite the Strava link taking you to my effort wonder if the update is also responsible for this issue

Top Bottom