True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Albert Tatlock was Chris Rea's biological father.

DRM

Guru
A leaked BBC memo shows that there may be a Who Do You Think You Are Xmas special starring Chris Rea, however the BBC’s executives are terrified that when fresh information is brought to light and the expert says your ancestor was in this place, that’s were you should go next, Chris will quite literally jump in the Turdis and go meet his relatives, with all the risks a backfiring auberge field brings, all captured on a Go-Pro for posterity, plus he wants to put new lyrics to Driving Home For Xmas, just for the programme, the BBC lawyers think it may be a risk too far, yet could be their best programme to date

grldtnr

Über Member
I think I've had a personal visit from the TURDIS Miester my notifications have been disrupted about all these 'True facts' re lol sting to Chris Rea,
Not only that ,I have just had to rod out my drains, i got an inexplicable blockage of turds in my sewer pipe ,Chris obviously needed to dump some excess 'material'.
I'll be glad once he gets the Time Transit online, then he can travel through the time portals ,just like that happy bundle of dwarf time bandits, Sean Connery appears in the film with a full head of hair !

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I notice he's not denying it!

grldtnr

Über Member
We will know the proof will be clean white trainers ,all Bass players seem to wear them.
Drago plays Bass, Chris doesn't....

grldtnr

Über Member
I am trying to infect another thread / timeline, by answering a thread by Accy Cyclist, he is posing the question who would he be a love child off........
Got to be Chris Rea innit.....

grldtnr

Über Member
Oh, no 😮! We all know that won't do..... This could end like the other inconsequential family rift occupying the media .....the Windsors.

Top Bottom