True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Chris Rea, Jim Steinman and Mest Loaf were good friends.

After one boozy session with the pomp rockers Rea went razzing off in the TURDIS at warp speed, inspiring Steinman to write Bat Out of Hell.

stephec

Squire
In 1972, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire Chris Rea."

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea ... a man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the North East’s first bionic man…Chris Rea will be that man. We can make him better than he was before Better…Stronger…Faster

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Chris Rea has had a full sized and extremely detailed replica of Coronation Street in his back garden.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea has had a full sized and extremely detailed replica of Coronation Street in his back garden.

He has a repertoire of over 100 classic episodes that the can act out from memory on his miniature indoor Coronation Street. He does all the voices while moving the little characters around. You can find it on YouTube. It's a bit like Michael Bentine's Potty time. But it's a bit unsettling - and more like Psycho - when you realise he was dressed as Bet Lynch all the time.

grldtnr

Über Member
Now I do wonder I am on a camping trip in Ireland at the moment, a lone occupant in my tent, when I night horrid stench rent yje night air , accompanied by whooshing whirling sound, much like the Dr Who TARDIS.
Was it Chris Rea materialising in the Turdis leaving a pair of Dragos famed undies.
Best check you have both pairs Drags'

stephec

Squire
Man V Food

All these crazy eating challenges are nothing to a man of Chris's calibre, he's never failed one yet.

Rumour has it that he once did five of them in a single sitting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom