True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Chris Rea drinks only PG, refusing to even consider "that Yorkshire tea filth", and eats the old teabags in a sandwich.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

I got a signed edition from ebay. Dont ask me how much I paid for it.
1723106410140.png

lazybloke

Considering a new username
There are persistent rumours of Chris Rea being a vampire, but the truth behind his aversion to sunlight is that when bitten by a radioactive earthworm in the late 1970s, his beard developed photovoltaic properties. When exposed to direct sunlight, a potential difference of approximately 137.93162507 volts is generated between his ears.

Additionally, Chris Rea can be used as a solar water heater, simply by connecting a cold "feed" to his mouth, and a hot "flow" from Rea's rear.
Thus, with the right weather, plumbing and electricial skills, a typical UK family could significantly reduce their energy bill by nailing Chris Rea to their roof.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Stripped of his marathon win and sued by his donors, Chris Rea has fallen on hard times.
He dreams of recording a new hit, a duet with fellow hard-up celeb, Katie Price.
Seeking funding, he has reached out to Elon Musk on Twatter, pitching a cover of "Together in Electric Dreams" and offering a cameo to Musk in the video. Musk has taken out a restraining order and commented he'd like to see it enforced by a new tier of the police.

"Nice idea" said Rea, "but Sting won't return my calls since the ladyshave misunderstanding"

Top Bottom