Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
True, then we'll be spared all the running about as well: just enter the averages for all the competitors and come up with a result, give them their medal/cup/plate and send them home. Much more efficient.
Turn them into virtual medals/cups/plates and there'd be no need to travel anywhere to begin with. No sending them home.

Turn them into virtual medals/cups/plates and there'd be no need to travel anywhere to begin with. No sending them home.

If only we'd thought of this sooner, then we'd have been spared the whole expensive business in Paris at the moment, not to mention the chaos last month in Germany.

grldtnr

Über Member
Well I'm disappointed
I was imaging you standing there with a bag of chips and eating them with a silver knife and fork that they keep behind the counter especially for you!!!

Accy isn't biting ! His down the chipper stuffing his gob !!!I imagine he has a personal table complete with best bone china and crystal, set out on the finest , crispest Irish linen, sat on a velvet, upholstered Chippendale carvery chair.
Or perhaps not, just chaving it out of newsprint ,elbows on the counter of course.:unsure:

George Clarke's talented sidekick... every time he states the weight of something in kay-gees instead of kilos like a normal person.

I thought normal persons prefer stones instead of those new fangled kilogram thingies

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I opened my kitchen cupboard door earlier, then suddenly a small plastic pouring jug fell out and landed on my half pint glass, resulting in what you can see below. Why, seeing as the jug is very lightweight. 🤔

hc=scGdV2ooV2sQ7kNvgG5wQos&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just wait till you get back to the West Midlands ...

My word, yes. Even at their worst, Stuttgart's drivers aren't as dangerous as those I dealt with in the UK. The laws of Presumed Liability do make a difference.

By coincidence, I was showing my son pictures of my school in the West Midlands yesterday. His comment was: "Why does it look like a prison?"

Top Bottom