Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fitted some new tyres at the weekend - vittoria pro rubinos.

IMG00103-20130324-1444.jpg

OP
OP
Onthedrops

Onthedrops

Veteran
They look good!
Bit of a clash going on with the bottle now! Time to replace with new perhaps?

Billy Adam

Very nice. How do you get on with them mud guards? I ended up returning mine as I had nothing but problems with them.
I find them ok. They do rub slightly on the front tip, but other than that they do the job. Someone suggested taking the front tip off, but I think I'll leave it for now as hopefully the whole lot will be coming off soon now "spring" is here. :smile:

billy92

I find them ok. They do rub slightly on the front tip, but other than that they do the job. Someone suggested taking the front tip off, but I think I'll leave it for now as hopefully the whole lot will be coming off soon now "spring" is here. :smile:

Same problem I had then. I liked the look of them but the rubbing annoyed me too much. Yeah hopefully the mudguards can come off soon!

Havoc6

Just a quick note for all would - be triban owners , today I picked up triban 3 #2 57 frame for my missus from the Reading branch (yes they have just got some Red ones in) I got speaking to the guy who confirmed that the new Triban 3a is no where near as good as the classic red. He also went on to say if I had any mates who wanted one that best they get one soon as the price will be going up to £329 for the Red from 26th April.

Billy Adam

Just a quick note for all would - be triban owners , today I picked up triban 3 #2 57 frame for my missus from the Reading branch (yes they have just got some Red ones in) I got speaking to the guy who confirmed that the new Triban 3a is no where near as good as the classic red. He also went on to say if I had any mates who wanted one that best they get one soon as the price will be going up to £329 for the Red from 26th April.
You must've spoken to same mech guy as me. He had nothing good to say about the new one either. Seems strange that they'll still be stocking the classic red as well as the new white one.

ushills

Veteran
A nice 48cm now fitted with a 60mm deda zero stem for my daughter, proud dad time once this weather clears.

She thinks it's too nice to use it!

uploadfromtaptalk1364325765006.jpg

Top Bottom