Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DelB

I hear rumours from the triban owners club forum there is a price rise in the offing for the 5a to £429

looked again on the decathlon website its 399 online 429 instore now!!!

Same source say the red T3 is going up at the end of April

Very interesting. When I got my 5A home I noticed that I'd been charged a total of £479.98, which included Shimano XT SPD's. Turns out I'd been charged £429.99 for the bike and so I phoned Decathlon to query it. They were very apologetic and asked me to go back in tomorrow and they'd refund £30.00 to my card.

Ozzrahog

ordered a T5A tonight for 399 online

hope the weather clears for when it arrives next week

Col5632

Guru
I won't be best pleased if they try to charge me £429 tomorrow, ill just argue i reserved it when it was £399, seems odd to start selling it at £399 then increase the price suddenly

JohnC60

AFAIK hangers are the same across pretty much all bikes.
Oh no they're not! Just recently spent an hour or so on internet matching one up for my MTB. It seems there are a couple of hundred different designs. Also different manufacturers have different part numbers for the same hanger. Haven't had a chance to check the one on the T3 yet.

CommuterBen

Regular
Selling My T3 as I have no time or need for it now as I've moved closer to uni. I bought it less than 2 months ago. Ridden it 5 times. Looking for 275 and ill throw in all by lights locks etc. collection preferred but can deliver for petrol money. I'm in the north west near Chester. Pm me if your interested

Dickie Bow

Be wary of the setup at the Giltbrook store. Managed to take my new Triban 3 for a test run last night and the front derailleur is very out of alignment. Not good as it's the first time I've ridden it since getting it from the store.

Plus are any other stores offering the £28 upgrade on the Triban 3? For that money I got a water bottle bracket with small pump, some cheap lights, handle bar tape (fitted) and an upgrade on the tyres, kept the originals as well.

CommuterBen

Regular
CommuterBen, you should tell people what size ;) .
Aha oh yeah! I think it's 57 or 59 but will check!

400bhp

Guru
8595802040_c80a176a1a_b.jpg

Just picked one up for the other half this afternoon - am really really impressed with it.

Top Bottom