Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DelB

Well, as luck would have it - I've not long arrived at Center Parcs in Cumbria with the family for the weekend and I got a call from Decathlon back home in Edinburgh to advise that my 60cm Triban 5A had arrived this morning, has been built up and is ready for collection! Not home until Monday evening (and that's assuming that the forecast snow doesn't keep us here !!) so won't see my new steed until Tuesday at the earliest! Cannae wait! :biggrin:

Well, as luck would have it - I've not long arrived at Center Parcs in Cumbria with the family for the weekend and I got a call from Decathlon back home in Edinburgh to advise that my 60cm Triban 5A had arrived this morning, has been built up and is ready for collection! Not home until Monday evening (and that's assuming that the forecast snow doesn't keep us here !!) so won't see my new steed until Tuesday at the earliest! Cannae wait! :biggrin:
Don't forget to post some pictures for us please.

Radchenister

Veteran
Ah, perfectly feeble feasible excuse; now let's not forget that snow in the UK is unlike snow in the rest of the civilised world ... for example, the odd 6 inches which comes with the 'severe weather warnings' needs to be multiplied by the 'British Factor'. This is a co-efficient of 6.2839, which is 2 PIes in 'Cabby English', therefore equal to 38 inches of snow ... this is just over 3 feet of the Narnia-esque evil stuff!

DelB

Ah, perfectly feeble feasible excuse; now let's not forget that snow in the UK is unlike snow in the rest of the civilised world ... for example, the odd 6 inches which comes with the 'severe weather warnings' need to be multiplied by the British Factor,. This is a co-efficient of 6.2839, which is 2 PIes in 'Cabby English', so equal to 38 inches of snow, which is just over 3 feet of the Narnia-esque evil stuff!
Father-in-law not long finished reading the weather outlook in the paper and you'd think we lived in Alaska! Mind you, it was the Daily Mail......

Phred1812

PS - Rule #5 !

Apparently I am - so I have been informed by my OH....
If you never hear from me again, between the celebrations, will someone please send search & rescue to Rannoch Station, where my OH has decided we are cycling to today.... wind chill factor is still lower than -20C. He has just announced I will need my mountaineering waterproof not my cycling waterproof top... Why am I feeling like a wimp?

Col5632

Guru

Don't tell me that, makes me want to go over right now and buy it :cry:

Hopefully still got the 57 & 60 in stock next week so i can try them both

Top Bottom