Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radchenister

Veteran
Affirmative, we have found in our studies that humans on the internet are highly illogical and have limited control of their basic emotions, rather like when someone is angry with themselves they rant on into cyberspace with little actual malice meant, thankfully the people they are vexing at rarely relate this faceless aggression with the reality of meeting people in the physical world and therefore they all continue through modern life and internet interactivity in a kind of dream like schizophrenic state, where in lieu of just a few 'voices' there are literally thousands ;) ...

Smoggie_87

Woop. As of today, I am now a member of the Triban 3 club.

danjanoob

Not too bad, wind was a little, as you like to say ... 'inyourfacerly' ... all the way there and across to the other side but the plus was whizzing back on the way home.

FrazzledBridge_zpsd14f9cbd.jpg

Discovered that the Severn Bridge is a cycling Mecca - loads of people out cycling across it.

Great photo apart from the low qual. Really well composed.

Radchenister

Veteran
It's a simple photomerge jazzed up quickly to save it and a bit crude at that, as Photoshop has bent the bridge with a severe angle which is a shame (if you look left and up from the bike you'll see it) - used just two layers (+ a filter) for the colour and BnW and then I used the grain feature; I was after a 70s/80s vibe on purpose (except for the bike red splash) as that was the last time I cycled over the bridge and the grainy rough style covers up the digital mess - the basic version is boring by comparison :smile: .

Now that post was geeky, so I take the crown ;) lol .

danjanoob

It's a simple photomerge jazzed up quickly to save it and a bit crude at that, as Photoshop has bent the bridge (if you look left and up from the bike you'll see it) - just two layers for the colour and BnW and then I used the grain feature; I was after an 70s/80s vibe on purpose (except for the bike red splash) as that was the last time I cycled over the bridge and grainy rough style covers up the digital mess - the basic version is boring by comparison :smile: .

Now that post was geeky, so I take the crown ;) lol .

As boring as the original might seem, composition is everything, so you did something right. The bent bridge just makes it seem like a wide lens was used. Suits the subject to be fair, and gives the photo an epic scale. Nice use of grain too.

I'm a bit of a photog, so please do be geeky ;)

Radchenister

Veteran
I won't claim to be any kind of geek on that front actually, I do have a friend who is mind and there's no way I'm going to be getting up to his level without a major spend and some serious time / effort / learning (thanks SP for the loan, anyone want to know who this is by then PM me):
7600588750_2b256a4faa_c_zps15429533.jpg

danjanoob

I won't claim to be any kind of geek on that front actually, I do have a friend who is mind and there's no way I'm going to be getting up to his level without a major spend and some serious time/effort/learning (thanks SP for the loan, anyone want to know who's this is by then PM me):
7600588750_2b256a4faa_c_zps15429533.jpg

Very nice, not Rob Dickinson by any chance?

Radchenister

Veteran
No, not a man all that well known (yet perhaps) but should be - not meant to be a quiz this, just making sure I reference my buddy's work, as it's all his own.

No, not a man all that well known (yet perhaps) but should be - not meant to be a quiz this, just making sure I reference my buddy's work, as it's all his own.
looks very similar to someone I 'knew' from a photography website I used to frequent, Paul Haynes.

Widge

Baldy Go
Nice pics...rAD!

Liking your image of the Red T3 on the Bridge and the colour landscape is stunning.

Photography is one of my passions. I studied Photography on a C&G course and for my LRPS back in the days of Darkroom,aka mi kitchen), Chocolate Hob-Nobs and hair-raising chemicals (all handled with gay abandon) but my digital work since never really caught up so no excuse for any geekiness on my part!

Hours of emulsive fun!

My cat still smells of Fixer.

w

Billy Adam

Nice pics...rAD!

Liking your image of the Red T3 on the Bridge and the colour landscape is stunning.

Photography is one of my passions. I studied Photography on a C&G course and for my LRPS back in the days of Darkroom,aka mi kitchen), Chocolate Hob-Nobs and hair-raising chemicals (all handled with gay abandon) but my digital work since never really caught up so no excuse for any geekiness on my part!

Hours of emulsive fun!

My cat still smells of Fixer.

w
You want to watch that widge, it might develop into something. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Duckehhh

telephoned surrey quays to book my bike in for the service. nearest time is next tuesday. so bare that in mind if anyone is looking to book one in.

Top Bottom