Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
So, Galibier tomorrow. And remember there are bonuses of 8, 5 and 2 seconds at the top of the Galibier before the descent to the finish.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Didn't look like Cav was bothering with today, keeping his powder dry until he's feeling better.

Cheeky by Carapaz, but hey why not get a yellow jersey.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Didn't look like Cav was bothering with today, keeping his powder dry until he's feeling better.

Cheeky by Carapaz, but hey why not get a yellow jersey.

According to his interview he was behind the crash that took down some other Astana riders, so he was (relatively) happy to have just stayed on his bike.

He's a very mellow old man these days. Time was when he would be storming into the bus leaving a trail of singed microphones behind him, but there he was, grinning and signing things while being interviewed.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I took Frank van den brook out who came second as he gifted Bardet his win. Also Jasper would have won today if he wasn’t caught in the silly crash. Great day for Africa, sad day for my sprinter :sad:

:whistle:

1719855180044.png

Portugal v Slovenia just starting.
Pog up front with Rog just behind...

Tomorrow's stage will have started by the time this game has finished

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I was hoping Girmay might go into green today as he's only 10 points off Abrahamsen. But no, he got 17 points at the intermediate sprint but Abrahamsen got 11 so will stay in green.

Adam4868

Guru
Pogi !
I mean do you want the yellow jersey or not 🤣
Great stage and some others had great rides today...chapeau Remco in second place,Rogla and C.Rod did epic rides to get back on.Some top ten and still all to play for after only three stages.
45 seconds is nowt !
Screenshot_20240702-181040.png

Top Bottom