Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nostalgia is overrated James.
nostalgia aint what it used to be......

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Abrahamsen is a bit of a revelation so far. He's heading up both points and KOM classifications. Not bad for a rider from a wildcard team on stage 4.

This causes a bit of a log jam in the jerseys.

He doesn't want polka dots, because he's in green. Second in the KOM classification is Pog, who doesn't want it because he's in yellow. So I guess Madouas, who is third in the climbing comp will get it.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
He doesn't want polka dots, because he's in green. Second in the KOM classification is Pog, who doesn't want it because he's in yellow. So I guess Madouas, who is third in the climbing comp will get it.
Want has nothing to do with it. Those are the priority rules. Thankfully Pog no longer qualifies for the white jersey, which would result in as many leader jerseys worn by non-leaders as were!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Want has nothing to do with it. Those are the priority rules. Thankfully Pog no longer qualifies for the white jersey, which would result in as many leader jerseys worn by non-leaders as were!

I was using the term "want" loosely, as you're very well aware.

Although, I think it's nice to imagine Abrahamsen going and knocking on Pog's door with a polka dot jersey in his hand saying "Here do you want this jersey? They gave it to me but I've got one that I like more" and Pog saying "Nice of you to offer, thanks, but I prefer this one" and Abrahamsen cursing and scurrying off to Madouas' hotel to try to get rid of it.

A bit like when leaving cards got passed around the office and you ended up trying to find someone who hadn't signed it to palm it off on.

Last edited:

figbat

Slippery scientist
Think I‘ll just try and catch the last few miles today as I don’t find a flat stage very exciting.

Apart from two lumps, it's pretty much downhill all the way.

1720008871547.png

Top Bottom