Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I wonder .... what if Kadri at one point would start to hold back and suggest they might want to save their strentgh for another day ...
would Voigt say: "Shut up Blel! Do what I tell you to do"

I can't watch it now due to other people wanting to watch F*****g Wimbledon, and I also have other things to do anyway, but when I did earlier, Kadri seemed to be wanting the points at the various summits, I don't think he's there to win the stage as such, just to try and get the KOM.

Since AG2R is my 'guilty pleasure' team (they are so bad they are almost good), I hope he actually does well today!! (Dumoulin came 10th yesterday and 11th the day before too by the way, but you wont hear that anywhere).

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I can't watch it now due to other people wanting to watch F*****g Wimbledon, and I also have other things to do anyway, but when I did earlier, Kadri seemed to be wanting the points at the various summits.
Since AG2R is my 'guilty pleasure' team (they are so bad they are almost good), I hope he actually does well today!! (Dumoulin came 10th yesterday and 11th the day before too by the way, but you wont hear that anywhere).

The Guardian posted a Wimbledon update in the TdF text feed a bit ago. O.o

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm just wondering whether Cannondale will still have enough left when they get to the finish.
They are doing an awful lot of work, it's true.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
The team have been doing a lot of work but Sagan has been hiding behind them, and he doesn't normally have a Cav-style leadout anyway...

I'm still holding out for a late solo move - the peloton are going to catch the Bakelants group soon, then the attacks will start...

thom

____
Nope Phil, Cannondale haven't led it virtually all the way for Sagan. They only took the lead 3km from the end when the breakaway was caught....

Top Bottom