Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

You reckon? Nah, I think he'll sit quietly in the peloton and avoid drawing any attention to himself.

I believe he's been practising some new gurns (if that is indeed the noun) so he'll definitely show at some point. He's probably in conversation with tour organisers to see when maximum coverage is so as not to disappoint his adoring public. ;)

thom

____
I believe he's been practising some new gurns (if that is indeed the noun) so he'll definitely show at some point. He's probably in conversation with tour organisers to see when maximum coverage is so as not to disappoint his adoring public. ;)

What is left to try though ?

Voeckler.jpg

kedab

Veteran
A bit hilly today. Nothing enormous or outrageously steep so good for rouleurs as opposed to sprinters or grimpeurs.
Improved chances for a breakaway to succeed. Yellow jersey likely to switch - who will get it though ? EBH or Albasini would not be too surprising.

07-profile.jpg

I reckon Voeckler will give it a go today and Sagan could be there or thereabouts at the end.
Wiggi..no wait, not him - EBH is a great shout i reckon :thumbsup:

The Couch

Über Member
You reckon? Nah, I think he'll sit quietly in the peloton and avoid drawing any attention to himself.

My slightly left-field pick of the day: Navardauskas.

Agree on Voeckler, he has a more interesting stage potentially tomorrow but definitely the day after.
(Points for the KOM for grabs and bigger potential of an escape making it through)

Not digging the Navardauskas guess though... I am going for Poulidor today... I think the frustration must be getting big with him
(and my 1 for 1 streak - that I have built up in the many days since yesterday - shows that gambling on the most frustrated guy is a good strategy)

biking_fox

Guru
There was a two man break up front at about 2 minutes - AG2R and and a RadioShack.

The Radioshack was none other than Voigt himself busting a gut on a doomed (likely) break in the sun again. Hope he stays clear and wins though, he's in my team.

kedab

Veteran
it's a lovely photo though, raindog :thumbsup:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Not digging the Navardauskas guess though...

My thinking is that the winner will come from a late attack, probably a rider from a team without real GC ambitions, and Garmin may well fancy this stage. I might have said Kessiakoff, but he's out. Or maybe Albasini can become the third OGE rider in as many days to wear yellow?

The Couch

Über Member
I wonder .... what if Kadri at one point would start to hold back and suggest they might want to save their strentgh for another day ...
would Voigt say: "Shut up Blel! Do what I tell you to do"

Top Bottom