Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I like AG2R just because I like pronouncing it with an exaggerated French accent...

Yes I find myself exaggerating certain bits of it too, especially the 'Mondiale' bit. I am glad I am not alone :cheers:

Yes I like the tops (I have a long sleeve one) but I have never really liked the shorts. I suppose they might come in useful if you have had a heavy Curry and Lager session the night before, or you are cycling through a lot of mud, but.... other than that....
Ironically, the jersey gets dirty quite quickly because its largely white.

Actually, I was wondering how to improve the kit. Replace the brown with a nice burgandy or similar?? Seriously though, there has to be a colour combination that works on the existing kit when the brown is replaced. :crazy:

The Couch

Über Member
Ahem! Kadri now has the Polkadot Jersey.... :wahhey:
Yeah, Bakelants pretty much ruined that prediction,but...

get ready for some bragging... :biggrin:

Not digging the Navardauskas guess though... I am going for Poulidor today... I think the frustration must be getting big with him
(and my 1 for 1 streak - that I have built up in the many days since yesterday - shows that gambling on the most frustrated guy is a good strategy)

The streak is now on 2!!

....which probably brings my correct prediction rate to probably around 0.05% (although I might be optimistic with that)

jarlrmai

Veteran
:sad: these guys are serious :smile:

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Yeah he is not the type of rider to sit behind rivals and put time into them at tt's.... gotta meet my parents at 2 for lunch may have to make my escuses at 3 and run home

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Madiot and the rest of FDJ seem to be thinking that this might be a stage for Pinot. We'll see...maybe that's what they were "rehearsing" for on the stage in Corsica?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

ITV4 have put on Tommy Cooper between the highlights from yesterday and today's live coverage. OMG! He was so crap!!

Top Bottom