Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Sagan was unbeatable there.

Navardauskas 11th! Not bad! ^_^

Great team effort pretty well all day from Cannondale, and just when we thought Sagan was going to get nipped by Degenkolb he puts the hammer down, guess he never wanted to let his squad down after all that effort. Nice one.

thom

____
Ok, bollocks to all that, for my money, the phoney war is over. We've had the finger food, tomorrow is the first course:

08-profile.jpg

I've given up on predictions beyond that the yellow jersey will change hands. Presumably Sky will try to assert themselves - it ought to be fun at the end. Time for the grimpeurs to reveal their form.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thomas and Stannard finished in the bus so are probably still struggling but I am slightly surprised that David Lopez was there and Kiriyenka too. Maybe just resting up after the phoney war.

dragon72

Guru
Awesome display from the boys in green.
Now for the GC.
Contrary to what Dave Millar told TV's Ned Boulting the other day, the real race starts tomorrow.

When I rolled up the Col des Trieze Vents about five years ago, it was 'taxing' - bollocks to the rest of the stage! Probably 'bollocks' will be "snipped" - but it was quite hard. I wrote about it on a French cycling forum at the time and got a lot of "oui oui" in response. As Thom said, bring on the Ferocious Slopes. :smile:

Edit: bollocks is not snip susceptible. Bollocks. :sad:

Top Bottom