Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Well, I've picked Taaramae for my fantasy team... He looks to be in good form...

:rofl:

thom

____
Just got in and saw the finale - well done OricaGreenedge & Simon Gerrans for outfoxing Peter Sagan, for he really was outfoxed there. Still, Sagan is looking very good in green.

thom

____
So, who's going to take the TTT ? I reckon OPQS or Garmin but BMC & Sky will be up there too. Any other obvious contenders ?

I think Sky will take it if they can figure out what to do with GT. OPQS will miss 100% Tony Martin so would put them as top 5. Garmin and BMC should take the podiums but anything can happen in TTT.

I'll say Sky, Garmin then BMC.

Feel bad for GT. Looks like he wont give up his dream of riding the TDF but it looks like when, not if.

yello

Just as an aside, Simon Gerrans speaks good French. So much so that it had me searching out his history; 4 years with AG2R and 1 with Credit Agricole. The guy's walked the walk (or should that be cycled the cycle?)

The Couch

Über Member
How ridiculous did Rolland look in spotty everything?!

I said the about the same to my girlfriend yesterday when we saw the summary :smile:
...some other colour pants would have been a better choice

(maybe he wants to out-perform Voeckler and since he ain't beating him in mimic, he thought to himself... I'll take your jersey and look more stylish with it then you)

Top Bottom