Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Apparently Geraint Thomas couldn't get on his bike and needed help after two failed attempts.

Will be riding today with a small fracture to his pelvis!!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Jerome Coppel's retired. If I were wearing that underwear, I wouldn't have uploaded that photo to twitter, though.

BOE5kchCEAEPSnZ.jpg

The Couch

Über Member
FDJ's antics yesterday reminded me of Vini Fantini in the Giro.

Wow, that's a bold statement...
Maybe comparing them to Bardiani (and the erratic behaviour of Pirazzi) would have been a nicer thing to say :smile:

By the way, no way I am liking that underwear ^_^ (the red socks aren't improving the ensemble either)

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Maybe comparing them to Bardiani (and the erratic behaviour of Pirazzi) would have been a nicer thing to say :smile:

Yes, possibly, but I didn't mean anything by it. I was just recalling Vini Fantini hammering along at the front of the peloton day in, day out, during the Giro. Good exposure for the sponsors.

dragon72

Guru
Two years ago in August I was touring on Corsica. This road they're riding today, from Ajaccio to Calvi, I did over two days, and it was absolute heaven. I can't recommend Corsica enough as a touring destination.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Goss is in the bunch! So that's second place decided.

triangles

Über Member
I'm gonna have to catch tonight's highlights just to see whether they re-record Phil's commentary for the sprint...

iLB

Hello there
See Gerro dropping a bike length on his lead out man to take full advantage before launching the sprint.

Top Bottom