Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
So say (I know, it's all hypothetical but still... say) Sky would take some time away from Saxo, but looses time to BMC, Movistar and Katusha you don't think the papers would write about it? :smile:
(I'm a stinker, ain't I?)

I'd expect the newspapers to relate the results even if even FDJ won :rofl:

But from the POV of the GC, the gap between Sky and Saxo will be the most closely watched

However, if Sky lose time to Katusha then that would be news :ohmy:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Is today Bruce Forsyth's favourite stage of the Tour? "Nice to see you..."

IGMC

montage

God Almighty
So far we have had the Orica Green-wedge bus scandal, lone breakaway survives impossible odds, Gerrans outsprinting Sagan. Going by this pattern, I predict Europcar to storm the TTT tomorrow and for Sagan to finish 2nd again with his Cannondale team.

The Couch

Über Member
So far we have had the Orica Green-wedge bus scandal, lone breakaway survives impossible odds, Gerrans outsprinting Sagan. Going by this pattern, I predict Europcar to storm the TTT tomorrow and for Sagan to finish 2nd again with his Cannondale team.
You do realize you are putting (your beloved) Voeckler in the yellow jersey, right?

Still... it fits the pattern perfectly indeed :smile: (although I might have gone for Euskaltel)

montage

God Almighty
You do realize you are putting (your beloved) Voeckler in the yellow jersey, right?

Still... it fits the pattern perfectly indeed :smile: (although I might have gone for Euskaltel)

Tommy V will be forced to withdraw after falling ill due to being covered head to toe in poop due to his team mates pushing over the porta-loo he was using (door side down) - because nobody really likes him

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm not fluent in Aussie speak but I notice from his interview that Gerrans is either rapt or wrapped at his stage win yesterday.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Europcar about to set off... Is anyone betting against Tommy V going on a solo breakaway today?

Top Bottom