Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat

:bravo:

I knew you'd get there.

Beltran might have fallen off as he's a baseball player for the St. Louis Cardinals so probably can't descend.

Meanwhile, that breakaway is looking good.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
It's been discussed already, but we have received clear guidance that he's not to be laughed at, as he's confessed his ineptitude and feels bad. Unlike Wiggo who has not confessed and presumably didn't feel bad.

I can empathize, after breaking my femur on a descent (Beloki style), I'll be a little nervous when descending in the future.

VamP

Banned
That's some breakaway today. I was going to claim foresight with Hansen, but pretty much anyone you might have guessed at today is in that group. Odds on to stay away surely.

The Couch

Über Member
In other news, I have an interesting and unusual fact to inform you lot about that may well have escaped your attention.
Cofidis and Lampre are both in this years race. I bet none of you had noticed that - no need to thank me for my tireless, dogged research on your behalf.
Oh yeah.. Lampre is here alright, Cunego put in a great effort some days ago... trying to make the jump from the peloton to the breakaway (when they already had 3m30 time ahead) together with Johnny... and being dropped by him on a 3rd category climb
Great and smart piece of racing there :laugh:

On another note... there is a guy in a green jersey riding in today's breakaway, who is pulling the strangest of faces whenever the camera is close... why, have I not seen this interesting looking character in this Tour yet?

Top Bottom