Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh yeah.. Lampre is here alright, Cunego put in a great effort some days ago... trying to make the jump from the peloton to the breakaway (when they already had 3m30 time ahead) together with Johnny... and being dropped by him on a 3rd category climb
Great and smart piece of racing there :laugh:

On another note... there is a guy in a green jersey riding in today's breakaway, who is pulling the strangest of faces whenever the camera is close... why, have I not seen this interesting looking character in this Tour yet?
How do we assume Tommy V only pulls faces when a camera is there ? Its a bit like the tree falls in the forest question.

And even if WADA saw everything and called no foul play, you wouldn't stop the people claiming use of undetectable wonder drugs.

I think because I believe Wiggins is clean, I have to extend that to all of Sky, but it is hard to know what to believe when the field is still riddled with convicted dopers.
of course it could be that the team know nothing about it, look at the guy from Ag2R taking the diet supplement of his own back.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Voeckler is not the man he was

Top Bottom