The Vuelta highlights on Quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
Fingers crossed the Vuelta highlights will be on Quest this evening at 7pm

jeff k

I tuned in to Quest a few minutes ago and the Vuelta highlights are not being shown as they said they were at 7pm just some rubbish called Auction House is this a omen of what is to come in our QUEST to watch the Vuelta highlights on Quest

What is happening ?

It’s always happens with quest and they never give an explanation terrible

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
Fingers crossed the Vuelta highlights will be on Quest this evening at 7pm

Good news the highlights were on and I hope they stay on every evening until the finish of the Vuelta

Who was the women who presented the programme ? and who were the two pundits ?

Mike_P

Guru
Good news the highlights were on and I hope they stay on every evening until the finish of the Vuelta

Who was the women who presented the programme ? and who were the two pundits ?

Laura Winter, Nathan Van Hooydonck and Daniel Oss. Note the highlights are the normal poor offering, there was Carlton talking about the sole 10 points available for the intermediate sprint and they do not show WVA getting them.

Laura Winter, Nathan Van Hooydonck and Daniel Oss. Note the highlights are the normal poor offering, there was Carlton talking about the sole 10 points available for the intermediate sprint and they do not show WVA getting them.

I knew Nathan from previous races (ITV4's Tour coverage?). Luckily.

Don't think I have EVER seen a sports prog before where no-one introduces the presenters + pundits. Encroyable! :biggrin:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I knew Nathan from previous races (ITV4's Tour coverage?). Luckily.

Don't think I have EVER seen a sports prog before where no-one introduces the presenters + pundits. Encroyable! :biggrin:

Probably did all the intro's before the camera started rolling, in true Quest style....

Nathan Van Hooydonck used to play centre forward for Nottingham Forest.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Probably did all the intro's before the camera started rolling, in true Quest style....

Even on the main Eurosport channel all that happens is that Laura Winter's name pops up briefly on screen at the start. I knew who NvH was from previous appearances, but I didn't recognise Daniel Oss and had to keep my ears peeled until his name was mentioned.

Of course I could well be wrong and I missed the intros because I was typing rubbish on Cyclechat.

Reactions: mjr

Aha - THAT's where I know him from.

And of course Daniel Oss is Chris Rea's [touring] bass player:

1724151664716.png

Mike_P

Guru
Even on the main Eurosport channel all that happens is that Laura Winter's name pops up briefly on screen at the start. I knew who NvH was from previous appearances, but I didn't recognise Daniel Oss and had to keep my ears peeled until his name was mentioned.

Just more poor editing of the highlights, Laura did introduce them at the start on Eurosport/Discovery+

Top Bottom