The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I've finished painting one of the fences and the shed.
My knees are killing me🥺 time for a cup of tea and some painkillers.
I was going to attempt to cut the grass, but it is still too wet. I'll have to get the strimmer out another day.

Drago

Legendary Member
Walking down to collect Mini D from school, and about halfway there Bruce decides the middle of the path would be a good place for a Forest Gump.

Bruce is trembling away and squeezing out a huge pile of fudge while I'm rummaging in my pocket for a poo bag when one of those shopping robots comes trundling round the corner.

I'm waving my hands and telling it to stop, bit the robot merrily rolled through the dirty bomb before eventually coming to a halt 6 inches from my feet, sheet all over it's wheels.

There wasn't a lot I could do so I stepped aside and let it onnits way. If your fish fingers and four pack or Red Stripe arrive covered in dog sheet then I can only apologise.

Last edited:
First, the admission of foolishness. Our flight left Southampton a few minutes late which we made up due to a 50mph following wind. I was gazing out of the window into a glorious sun filled blue sky and thinking what a good day it was going to be for solar generation from our roof panels. We then descended through thick cloud into Glasgow airport 😮 what a plonker🤣
Airport bus to Queen Street station and straight in to the Wild Olive Café at St George's Tron for home made soup with a scone, followed by a luscious slice of ginger cake. We're at the hotel resting after our journey, Mrs Tkk has hung up her posh frock ready for tomorrows awards ceremony at the Concert Hall 😎

You mean that you would have been better installing the panels above the cloud level

good idea

Top Bottom