The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Expensive day today, bought myself a brand new Brompton for my 60th in Jan. Popped up on eBay, and it’s only down the road in Headington, two years old but has never been unpacked and about a third off, so really pleased. Just have to contain my excitement for a couple of months!

IMG_1590.jpeg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Expensive day today, bought myself a brand new Brompton for my 60th in Jan. Popped up on eBay, and it’s only down the road in Headington, two years old but has never been unpacked and about a third off, so really pleased. Just have to contain my excitement for a couple of months!

View attachment 750247

Well done you

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good evening all.
Took the old Falcon out for a bit of a spin earlier. I'm starting to realise that the gearing on it might be a bit too high for my legs now. The steep hills around Barnet are becoming a bit of a challenge. I might have change the chainset for something a little smaller.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Good evening all.
Took the old Falcon out for a bit of a spin earlier. I'm starting to realise that the gearing on it might be a bit too high for my legs now. The steep hills around Barnet are becoming a bit of a challenge. I might have change the chainset for something a little smaller.

Another reminder that everything is on the slide... ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Fed up feeling crap. Now coughing my guts up and still feel terribly fatigued.
Read that second sentence wrong.
It seemed a lot worse the way I read it.

Top Bottom