The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5pm on a Saturday afternoon, 50-60 year olds in basques and tutu's, you still don't see that in Norwich, well not the times I go in. An education! As for ladies, I couldn't possibly comment.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Back from Hospital where Mrs TKK was given the all clear 👍. The material removed six months ago was the residue from a golfball sized growth that was removed six months prior to that, and not a sign of regrowth. Thanks for all the kind words of support, I took them to heart and they really did help. My repeated trek up and down the six flights of stairs certainly helped my efforts to strengthen my quads, being a bit of a nerd I was checking my heart rate each time I got to the top and managed to get it up to 135bpm. Speaking of heart rate, there was the usual concern when they were taking Mrs Tkk's vitals before the procedure, as a regular runner she has a resting heart rate in the low 40's, once they knew she was a runner they were reassured that all was ok. No sedatives, just Entinox so we were quickly out of recovery and on the bus back home.

Fantastic News!

screenman

Legendary Member
Night everyone.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's very quiet out there!!
I was very comfy in bed but sadly, awake. So I was up at 0600.
A other mild day, I can handle that.
In today's news........ Not a lot really.
Daughter is doing a cooked breakfast.
Later on I am doing a big stir-fry.

Have a good day peeps.

Edit
I see that dastardly Drago has sneaked in while I was typing.
You can go off people.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
The rain on the windows woke me up at 0545. It persisting down heavily and due to rain all day.
The green bin lorry comes down soon, my bin is quite full this week.
First mug of tea has been drunk and I am listening to Tony Blackbum on the radio.
Looks like I won't be going out on the bike today, so I'll have a session on the turbo in my man cave for an hour or so.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Top Bottom