The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am about to fight the good fight but paining the kitchen. I'm going now and I may be some time :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well my kitchen is going to need 2 coats of paint (I half expected it really) as i am going from a darker colour to a lighter one, so I am going to do a section at a time. This paint it quite good, there isn't any smell from it at all and it dries in about 2 hours, so I can get a whole section done in one day, it saves having the kitchen out of action for 2 days,

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Going to Specsavers again this afternoon to have some drops put into my left eyes so they can have a closer look at it as I have cataract on it. They say I may have to wait 18 months before I can have it removed. Mrs G is coming with me as I won't be allowed to drive back.
Beautiful day again today and although the temperature is only 12 degrees, it doesn't feel cold because the sun is out. Different story later when it goes out.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I think my washing machine is leaking :thumbsdown:

I’ve noticed a little bit of damp after a wash with mine too. They don’t make em like they used to! :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Going to Specsavers again this afternoon to have some drops put into my left eyes so they can have a closer look at it as I have cataract on it. They say I may have to wait 18 months before I can have it removed. Mrs G is coming with me as I won't be allowed to drive back.
Beautiful day again today and although the temperature is only 12 degrees, it doesn't feel cold because the sun is out. Different story later when it goes out.

Ah, North Wales where healthcare is shocking. My SIL had her cataract removed within a week of finding out she had one. The other eye is scheduled soon. This is Manchester though.

Top Bottom