The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
You're just a rebel at heart, my reply got deleted as well :sad:

So did my reply.😟

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
I was awake at 0400, but managed to get back to sleep, only to wake up again at 0811.
No rain at the moment. I'll be out with the dog soon, and then some domestics.
I had my flu jab yesterday, I went to the pharmacy to collect MrsP's prescription and the lady behind the counter asked if I wanted one, they could do it there and now.
Our son is coming over this afternoon after work, he is playing squash for his club this evening. I am going to cook everyone's favourite on here, a fishpie with some fresh broccoli, greens and carrots. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning all.
I was awake at 0400, but managed to get back to sleep, only to wake up again at 0811.
No rain at the moment. I'll be out with the dog soon, and then some domestics.
I had my flu jab yesterday, I went to the pharmacy to collect MrsP's prescription and the lady behind the counter asked if I wanted one, they could do it there and now.
Our son is coming over this afternoon after work, he is playing squash for his club this evening. I am going to cook everyone's favourite on here, a fishpie with some fresh broccoli, greens and carrots. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Our flu jabs were administered in the new church extension. Two ladies on the door directing you to the various stations as they became free, two ladies wielding tins of quality street on the exit door. I jokingly said that I liked chocolate and this was my sixth jab of the day. She was horrified as she thought I was being serious 😁

PaulSB

Squire
Morning all.
OW!!!! The back of my legs are still stinging after being slapped by the mods. ^_^ mind you, it was half expected and they were quite gentle.

Last night was interesting. I was feeling hungry but no desire to prepare anything when the family told me they had just taken delivery of a mix of Indian meals........ It was very welcome.
I went with dupiaza with rice and nan bread.
No idea what is happening today......except rain.

Moi aussi. Last time I quote Rebel Dave.......🤣🤣

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Moi aussi. Last time I quote Rebel Dave.......🤣🤣

Not sure I can be bothered posting much these days to be honest. When we can’t even have a laugh without someone running to the mods and complaining it’s pretty boring. :sad:

PaulSB

Squire
Some of you may recall the disastrous start to life Coop Live arena experienced. Shows cancelled. Bits falling out of the ceiling. You name it. The place became a standing joke locally.

The friggin' app is a disaster as well. Bruce ticket pre-sale only available through the app. Fine. Download the app. Please pay £1 to register. Done! (rip off).

Three times I reached #1 in the queue. Three times I got to the actual ticket selection......then it started buffering. Grrrr. Three times kicked me out for failing to do the Captcha thing which hadn't appeared. Double Grrrrrr.

Still it's Live Nation and Ticketmaster pre-sale tomorrow. I'll try again. I'm not happy with Coop and may phone them. I would genuinely like to understand if it was me that was at fault.

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Soon a sight all over Britain this winter …
1728471679176.png

Top Bottom