The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
Seems to be a lot of double standards on this thread. 🙁 . When my slightly leftist comments get reported and deleted have i moaned ,and or reposted, no .
Someone reports this silly little right wing tosh and it gets taken down , the moaning starts and it gets reposted .
Hypocrisy is a very ugly look and yes I expect this post to be taken down too. ☹️

That's a rather sad read. I had no idea it was happening. You have my support.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Reading about Hurricane Milton which is heading towards Florida, it was mentioned that France might be hit by a Tropical Storm later in the week😮

storm.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
The small cinema in our local Arts Centre has just announced " Silver Screenings " Films start at 11:00 am with complementary tea / coffee / biscuits beforw the screening. One of the films on offer is " Thelma " about a 93 year old who is scammed and sets out across town to get her money back.

Thelma_2024_film_poster.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member

PaulSB

Squire
Hello! It is absolutely persisting down in Lancashire. A day for being busy indoors, which I'd planned to do anyway. Coloured wash on, dishwasher on, tidied round, then it's exercises followed by hoovering, dusting etc.

At 10.00am the MOST IMPORTANT moment of the day. Pre-sale for Springsteen tickets, my mouse will be hovering!!!! Fingers crossed everyone........a few prayers to the gods of rock 'n' roll might help as well please. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom