The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
This is the view from my bathroom window. It happened ten days ago. No one can quite understand how it didn't either go through the roof or roll down and go through the kitchen extension below. Mortar had perished apparently.

1000018067.jpg

screenman

Legendary Member
Yes, I have to agree with that.
None of us are perfect (apart from possibly me :smile:) but we are all working together on this.

It is good that you have help. I have people who say, "If there is anything I/we can do for you," unfortunately, it is never easy to ask. I intend to go forward being the person who does something rather than saying those wasted words.

On a cheerful note I have been to the gym this afternoon and managed to get the manageress (are they called that now ?) in fits of laughter, it cheered me up at the same time. Lidl shop now.

Gunk

Guru
Worked this morning for a couple of hours, fiddled around in the garage with bikes for an hour, then took my son out for a quick driving lesson, he’s picking it up really quickly. Then a pleasant ride on the Brommie into town for a coffee.

IMG_4543.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
This is the view from my bathroom window. It happened ten days ago. No one can quite understand how it didn't either go through the roof or roll down and go through the kitchen extension below. Mortar had perished apparently.

View attachment 748380

That would of made quite a noise landing on the tiles. Presumably it landed length ways so the rafters held it up.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Yes, I have to agree with that.
None of us are perfect (apart from possibly me :smile:) but we are all working together on this.

Isn't that interesting?, that makes two of us :laugh:

Top Bottom