The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It's dull and miserable here now just like me :sad:
Chicken korma and garlic flat bread for lunch followed by semolina pudding

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's dull and miserable here now just like me :sad:
Chicken korma and garlic flat bread for lunch followed by semolina pudding

Shop bought korma or home made?
Must say its my least favourite curry as I like something a tad more spicy eg Bhuna or Tika Massala.
Can't comment on eg Vindaloo as they are just too hot for me to try (I bought one once but after one taste it went in the bin).

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have a cupboard full of jeans, so I can't buy anymore. I shall make do with the ones I have. :laugh:

Brisket today. I wonder if a certain grandson will turn up, he usually does when there is food being cooked.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have a cupboard full of jeans, so I can't buy anymore. I shall make do with the ones I have. :laugh:

Brisket today. I wonder if a certain grandson will turn up, he usually does when there is food being cooked.

Attachments

• 17282233729473927221377974758025.jpg
    17282233729473927221377974758025.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 13

DRM

Guru
Anyway @gavroche I have a complaint.
My family have just spent a week near Bordeaux and have all gone down with the lurgy...... And brought it back with them.
I thought, now we were out of the EU you were supposed to keep all that stuff to yourself.

In all seriousness stay away from them, I’ve had the latest lurgy, and it’s wiped me out, totally, it’s 11 days on and I am still not right, headache & lethargy, with a cough that keeps coming back, everything seems a huge effort right now

Top Bottom