The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Managed to get out for a ride today - first one for several weeks!

I was very unsure about where to go - felt like any steep hills would be a bad idea so went to the airport
felt OK so managed to go up to the control tower and then back to the viewing area

stopped to have a drink and realised that there were a lot of people around - a lot fo them with cameras and big lenses
and some with step ladders to get a better view

after a while a blue plane landed and turned back to wards the terminal
then they all seemed to feel happy and the cameras were less obvious and a lot of the people relaxed and were chatting by their cars

all that excitement about a blue aeroplane!!!

(probably the plane bringing Liverpool's opponents for tonight's match I suppose - foreign plane therefore maybe it has different numbers that they can collect
or whatever it is they collect???)

An American Presidential candidate has his own blue plane.

classic33

Leg End Member
An American Presidential candidate has his own blue plane.
Is that all it were for?

Drago

Legendary Member
Morning all.
It's possibly going to be a dry day so if the grass drys out it will get a cut. Ever since I said I was going to paint the fence and the shed it has rained more or less continuously, so maybe in the next few days I'll get the job done.

Same here.

If the night before I think something like, "I'll dig over the raised beds tomorrow," it will be guaranteed to be pishing down with rain the next day, even if the forecast was for a heatwave.

Dave7

Legendary Member
. Morning all.
Dry but cold this morning.
My poor old back is bad this morning. Had some pain killers so waiting for them to kick in. I can't even take the recycle bin out as it is.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour. I have an appointment at Specsavers at 11 am for my yearly eye test. The sun is out so far so let's hope it will stay with us . I went for a ride yesterday so it is recovery time today so I might give the bikes a good clean, oil the chains and a good check over.
I have used up my budget for the West Wing this month so the rest will have to wait till next pay day. Still a bit more work to do to complete it.

Top Bottom