The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
There's still another two months, this year, to be given the big one.

As I understand it, if you win the Ā£1 million prize, you get a phone call to tell you, rather than having to look it up.

Does anyone know, does the phone call come on the 1st of the month, when the draw is done, or, does it come a day or more later, when the results are released on the App?

I just need to know so that I know when to start being disappointed ie, do I start on 1st of each month, or, can I wait until 2nd, 3rd of the month say?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As I understand it, if you win the Ā£1 million prize, you get a phone call to tell you, rather than having to look it up.

Does anyone know, does the phone call come on the 1st of the month, when the draw is done, or, does it come a day or more later, when the results are released on the App?

I just need to know so that I know when to start being disappointed ie, do I start on 1st of each month, or, can I wait until 2nd, 3rd of the month say?

Depends on when the 2nd working day of the month falls. That's when the draw is made.
You don't want to be disappointed for longer than you need.šŸ˜

Mo1959

Legendary Member

I think they actually send a rep to your door.

screenman

Legendary Member
I think they actually send a rep to your door.

They did the one time I dreamed about winning it.

Managed to get out for a ride today - first one for several weeks!

I was very unsure about where to go - felt like any steep hills would be a bad idea so went to the airport
felt OK so managed to go up to the control tower and then back to the viewing area

stopped to have a drink and realised that there were a lot of people around - a lot fo them with cameras and big lenses
and some with step ladders to get a better view

after a while a blue plane landed and turned back to wards the terminal
then they all seemed to feel happy and the cameras were less obvious and a lot of the people relaxed and were chatting by their cars

all that excitement about a blue aeroplane!!!

(probably the plane bringing Liverpool's opponents for tonight's match I suppose - foreign plane therefore maybe it has different numbers that they can collect
or whatever it is they collect???)

classic33

Leg End Member
Managed to get out for a ride today - first one for several weeks!

I was very unsure about where to go - felt like any steep hills would be a bad idea so went to the airport
felt OK so managed to go up to the control tower and then back to the viewing area

stopped to have a drink and realised that there were a lot of people around - a lot fo them with cameras and big lenses
and some with step ladders to get a better view

after a while a blue plane landed and turned back to wards the terminal
then they all seemed to feel happy and the cameras were less obvious and a lot of the people relaxed and were chatting by their cars

all that excitement about a blue aeroplane!!!

(probably the plane bringing Liverpool's opponents for tonight's match I suppose - foreign plane therefore maybe it has different numbers that they can collect
or whatever it is they collect???)
What were on this big blue plane then?

Top Bottom