The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The new battery is more powerful than the original thank god. I'm not impressed with Dyson to be honest, but 26 is better than £300.

Pizza and fries today
No batteries required and a lot less than £300.
Screenshot_20241002-164056~2.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
The new battery is more powerful than the original thank god. I'm not impressed with Dyson to be honest, but 26 is better than £300.

Pizza and fries today

you could get a Henry or a Hetty cordless for that, and it's the same colour as the Welsh Dragon!
https://www.johnlewis.com/henry-quick-pod-cordless-vacuum-cleaner/p110582198

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It's me birthday today 73 years old, sister bought me a ticket to see Rick Wakeman on the 1st December and my neice bought me a sweater which was all very nice.
One of the biggest surprises today was I found I had £50 too much in my account, so looked at all the transactions and there was one PBZ with a long number, quick Google it was the Premium Bonds I had won last month September :hyper:, but I didn't know about, so went on their web site and I also had won today, another £50. :hyper::dance::dance::dance::dance:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's me birthday today 73 years old, sister bought me a ticket to see Rick Wakeman on the 1st December and my neice bought me a sweater which was all very nice.
One of the biggest surprises today was I found I had £50 too much in my account, so looked at all the transactions and there was one PBZ with a long number, quick Google it was the Premium Bonds I had won last month September :hyper:, but I didn't know about, so went on their web site and I also had won today, another £50. :hyper::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Happy Birthday.

Thought you said you'd never got anything from Uncle Ernie!
How often have you won before and not known about it.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Happy Birthday.

Thought you said you'd never got anything from Uncle Ernie!
How often have you won before and not known about it.

I have has one since they started and later I was given a £10 ticket, but never won on them
This year I bought £3500 and so far won £150

screenman

Legendary Member

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

Dave7

Legendary Member

Nice one. A big HB from me

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite

Happy birthday!

Top Bottom