The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Sorry if this is a bit political but it made of laugh.

Screenshot_20240913-090024.png

Dave7

Legendary Member
BTW... I forgot to report on my new induction hob.
Anyone use one??
It's amazing really. It shows no sign of heating up then you put the pan on and Bingo!!
TBH I only did a fried egg but it worked well.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:smile: Morning, well it is, but it's very dark outside.
I'd like to get some sleep, but so far it ain't happened, I'll have another go

I did get back to sleep 4 hrs 11 mins.
I weighed myself this morning and still 8kg down, yet I seem to be eating more these days too.
As it's fish Friday and also the 13th, I'm haveing fish pie, carrots and spinach

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Salut. What a contrast the weather is compared to yesterday. It is very pleasant so far and the sun is out.
We are going to Caernarfon this afternoon to see our BIL who has lung cancer. His condition is getting worse fast so we will only spend an hour there as he gets tired quickly and sleeps a lot. He is a good man and a great fellow and it is very sad to see him like that.
Mrs G wants to stop at a garden centre near there on the way back. No doubt she will buy yet more plants or flowers.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We have to pick Mr WD tablets up from the quacks, so he will no doubt stop off at the fish and chip shop as well I don't want any. I must admit I'm not a huge fan.

I will get a loaf of bread and I may well have egg on toast instead.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
back from town. Tablets picked up, Mr WD has his fish and chips. I bought a loaf of bread and have had egg on toast. Mr WD is tucking into oatie biscuits.

I have the doors wide open now as it's so nice here.

And last but not least, it's Friday 13th.

Top Bottom